Upgrade and Renovation Update
To our valued customers:
Since our purchase of The Picton Harbour Inn & Lighthouse Restaurant in August 2015, we have been very busy with upgrading and beautifying the property. We love the history and location of the Inn, and we are committed to maintaining its heritage. We are a locally-owned and operated business and we are proud of the history here!
Our priority is to provide the highest quality of service and experience for you. We are pleased to have made much progress and there is more to come!
Sincerely, Scott, Sophie and David Walcott
We have gutted the old 3-bedroom apartment and are converting it into two, new suites that will open at the end of April 2018.
All third floor rooms are currently receiving a bathroom renovation as well. Rooms will reopen in April 2018.
Stay tuned for updated photos!
- New flooring and carpeting
- New bedding
- New pillows
- New curtains and curtain rods
- New TV's
- New and improved WIFI
- Full renovation of all ground-floor and second-floor washrooms
- Complete makeover of our 2-bedroom suite
Restaurant and Front Desk Area:
- New front and back entrance doors
- New light fixtures, curtains and curtain rods
- New Reception Desk area
- New website and reservation system – Book online!
- New tables / chairs / benches / flooring in the restaurant
- Freshly painted restaurant and washrooms
- Fully renovated men’s washroom
- New fixtures/décor in women’s washroom
Exterior Property Upgrades
The front of the building has received a makeover: new railings, staircases and ground-surfacing!
Before and After
Second and third-floor rooms have had a balcony makeover: outfitted with new railings, ground surfacing and new patio chairs!
Before and After
We hope that our renovations will enhance your experience while you enjoy the lovely, harbour view!
Additional Property Upgrades
- New fountain in the harbour
- New floating docks and boat slips
- New property sign
- New landscaping
- New roof